TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you can return any items that are broken, damaged, or are the wrong item, by notifying us within 14 days of delivery and returning the item(s) to us, for a full refund or replacement.
- We ship worldwide. After all, purchase orders are sent by regular airmail via Vanuatu. “TAMANU OILS” is not responsible for any delay that occurs during VANUATU after shipment.
- All orders must be checked and submitted within 3 days of receipt and any claims, errors or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
Orders are normally processed within 24-48 hours of them being received save for weekends and public holidays. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
We accept pay pal and all credit cards except Diners and Discover
PRICING & TAXES
- Currently, international orders do not involve GST or local VAT. However, import permits, tariffs and taxes may apply to the shipping destination for which “TAMANU OILS” will not be responsible. As a customer you are solely responsible for paying costs, debts, charges and / or taxes If you have any questions about import duties, taxes or other costs / charges, please contact your local customs office.
- All prices on this site include shipping
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% cancellation fee will be paid.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
“TAMANU OILS” is under no obligation to accept return of goods that have been ordered in error or where the shipping address provided was inaccurate or incomplete or where the goods are no longer required by the Customer. As a general rule, no refunds or return of goods will be entertained by “TAMANU OILS” in such circumstances. In any event, any return of goods must first be authorised by “TAMANU OILS” who may, at its discretion, issue a Returns Authorisation Number.
Any goods returned without this number will not be accepted. Unless agreed otherwise it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to deliver returned goods to the Company and cover risk during delivery. This is subject to the further conditions set out below.
If an item is exchanged, new shipping and handling fees will be added (25$)
A copy of the sales receipt must accompany all returns. Your return authorization number must accompany all returns.
STOLEN OR RETURNED PACKAGES:
- We are not responsible for stolen or returned packages. We recommend that you keep proper Proof of Delivery.
- Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of “TAMANU OILS” will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 14 days of the date the order was dispatched by “TAMANU OILS”. Returns will not be accepted beyond 14 days.
- If an error has been made by “TAMANU OILS” with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
- Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 3 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labor involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a Returns Authorisation Number.
- All goods/products must be unused when returned to “TAMANU OILS” in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of “TAMANU OILS” no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. “TAMANU OILS” expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by us as to the fitness for any use. The liability of “TAMANU OILS” is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to test for possible allergic reactions, by testing a small amount of the relevant product on a small area of the skin first.
We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon nor shall we shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The products on this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images on this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact us.
Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product which are current at the time of supply of the product.
Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
- The information we collect
- The use of information
Help us make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
Helps you quickly locate information, products, and services.
Helps us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
After registering, you will receive our newsletters with information about sales, coupons, and special promotions. You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter or your personal subscribe setting after logged in.
REGISTRATION AND ORDERING:
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and we might also ask for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
You register for placing an order and receiving free promotion